Chakra Singing Bowls
Chakra Singing Bowls : consisting of all seven colourful bowls, this is the complete ‘Chakra Collection.’ Each bowl comes with a stick and cushion and each is presented in a beautiful handmade Himalayan lokta box. Machine made metal bowls are generally easier to play than traditional handbeaten bowls as they are have a smooth polished finish which allows for a steadier movement, this makes them ideal for people learning or for children. Hand beaten bowls have more complex and overtone rich range of sounds but there is more of a knack to playing them than with machine made bowls.
- Collection of all 7 Chakra bowls
- Each bowl has its own colourful Chakra design
- Each comes with stick and cushion and presented in a Lokta box
- Boxed Set of 7 bowls. Bowls Approx: 8.5cm∅ Boxes Approx: 10cm × 5.5cm × 10cm Origin: Nepa
- HOW TO PLAY: Rest the singing bowl in the palm of the hand; hold smaller bowls on the fingertips. Hold the striker in the middle with all fingertips pointing downwards. Gently tap the striker against the side of the bowl to ‘warm it up’. With an even pressure, rub the striker clockwise around the outside rim of the bowl. Use a full arm movement just like stirring a big pan of soup. Try to keep the striker straight and remember to apply pressure. Let the sound build up slowly as the singing bowl picks up the vibration.
To see our full range of singing bowls click here.